The intuitive modern design of this high quality Infusion Device Analyser is merely the beginning. It features several industry firsts including the ability to conduct up to six preventative maintenance inspections on different devices at the same time.
VPad- IV is an expandable modular system providing on-device user-managed automated testing and many other standard features that customers using the Datrend vPad platform are familiar with.
vPad IV Key features:
• Conforms to all IEC 60601-2-24 test requirements for Infusion Pumps & Pump Controllers
• Modular, expandable system can be arbitrarily configured as 1 to 6 channels
• Completely independent channels enable differing tests and inspections to be executed simultaneously
• Automatic or Manual Flow, Piggyback/KVO, PCA Pumps, and Occlusion Pressure tests
• Automated test setups provide user-defined pass/fail conditions
• User-managed test sequences combine PM Checklists and Automated Testing
• Large 10” high-resolution LCD touch screen
• Integrates with existing vPad platform
• Full-range class-leading accuracy from 0.1 – 3000 ml/hr
For enquiries on the Datrend vPad IV, visit here.
We have demo units for this product available.