- Accuracy – 1% on ALL pumps, including Baxter Colleague and Alaris® Signature.
- Portability – Infutest Solo allows both line and battery use. Battery provides up to 30 hours of continuous operation.
- Auto-Test Mode – Enables automatic flow and pressure test for VTBI/Dose accuracy tests and more.
- Multi-Pump Test Results – Infutest Solo will retain the test results for more than 120 pump tests in its internal memory until downloaded to a PC.
- Keypad Input – Infutest Solo allows the user to enter an equipment control number from the front panel keypad or by using the optional RS-232 barcode scanner to uniquely identify individual tests.
- USB Connectivity – Infutest Solo incorporates USB communication capabilities for efficient data transfer to your PC.
- Data Transfer – Infutest Solo comes complete with Windows-based data transfer program (DTP-Solo) for quick and easy data transfer, plus organization and printing of test results.
- vPad and ES601 Plus Connectivity – Connect Infutest Solo to your vPad* or ES601 Plus Electrical Safety & Performance Analysers for the ultimate in capability and flexibility!
- 2 year warranty.