EndoLume™, the endoscopic system light meter from Lighthouse Imaging, is designed to be simple to use, yet have enough versatility to measure all parts of your endoscopic illumination system.
EndoLume™ identifies the true source of illumination problems by quantitatively measuring:
- Light output of endoscopic light source – all major brands & types
- Light transmission through fiberoptic light cable – all connector types
- Light transmission through optical fibers in flexible and rigid endoscopes.
EndoLume™ is a portable handheld instrument, that consists of a custom-designed integrating sphere and light detector, precision light meter with digital display and adapters to connect with all endoscopic equipment common in medical institutions. Light values are displayed in lumens, the unit measure of luminous flux or the total amount of visible light.
EndoLume™ improves the illumination quality of endoscopic systems by:
- Reducing “insufficient light”
- Reducing unnecessary repairs disruptions in the operating room
- Determining baseline
- Eliminating unnecessary and specifications of new light expensive lamp replacements sources, fiberoptic cables and
- Troubleshooting system endoscopes illumination issues
- Tracking endoscopic equipment
- Verifying the performance of quality as a function of time for repaired endoscopic equipment preventive maintenance
Included with EndoLume™:
- Adapters for Olympus (flexible
- Integrating sphere assembly with integral light meter
- Endoscope clamping collar
- Optical Bridge™ assembly and rigid), ACMI, Wolf, and Storz style light cables and endoscopes
- Protective rubber boot
- Hard carrying case
- Calibrated to NIST traceable standards
- Rugged and compact design with
- 9V battery-powered with low 5 digit display battery indicator
- Five foot cable to reach all areas
- Auto off after four minutes of endoscopy rack
- Adapters for all standard
- Patented Optical Bridge™ lightsources, light cables and technology provides accurate endoscopes included endoscopic lightsource measurements
- New ergonomic locking mechanism for adapters
- One button operation for ease of use
- Measures light output of both
- Built-in color correction filter rigid and flexible endoscopes simulates the spectral response of the human eye
- 1 year warranty.