Get Convenience and Reliability in One Easy Device
AccuPulse handheld is a more portable line of NIBP simulators. With a full complement of 7 Adult and 6 Neonatal BP presets, and fully adjustable pulse rate, pulse amplitude and BP envelope shift, AccuPulse provides more testing flexibility than the other NIBP simulators.
Upgradeable Features Keep Your Monitor Up-to-Date
AccuPulse’s monitor tests deliver accurate results, typically within 1 to 2 mmHg or better of the setting.
- BP presets included; 7 adult and 6 neonatal
- Built-in adult mandrel
- Built in manometer with 0.1 mmHg resolution for static calibration
- Adjustable pulse rates of 15 to 330 bpm, pulse amplitude, BP envelope shift
- Automatic leak tests and over-pressure tests
- USB port for web-based upgrades
- Li-Ion rechargeable battery
- 1 year warranty.
Upgradeable Calibration Tables Protect Your Investment
Perform NIBP Testing with confidence. AccuPulse’s innovative CalTables™ deliver accurate NIBP monitor testing, typically within 1-2 mmHg or better of setting
- Welch Allyn
- Datascope Accutorr Plus
- GE Medical Dash 4000
- GE Medical Dinamap Pro
- Philips Medical VS1
- Colin Medical
- CAS Medical
Trusted Around the World for Price and Dependability
- Optional 12 lead ECG simulation with invasive blood pressure, temperature, respiration, arrhythmias, and pacer tester
- Most accurate simulator in the industry at +/- 0.5 mmHg